Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Difference Between Lent Wreath

Wicked Lester - Love Her All I Can

Public in my little "brothel" (azz. ... Silva is truly a peerless creator of slang! As we do without him?) That this post appears on the group blog to which I am participating for a while and that, in addition to my unfortunate presence, is composed of really smart writers. Run to visit, it is really worth.

http://sunday-m-orning.blogspot.com/



This dry rock and roll in the late 60's / early 70's appeared a few years after rework within one of the best and most sober (so to speak, but yes you can say) KISS album, I'm talking about the "Dressed to kill them launched into orbit in 1975 with Rock and roll All Nite and C'mon and love me.
LOVE HER ALL I CAN ago "read" what are the obvious references of the initial duo Stanley / Simmons (Kiss the two who ran the Wicked Lester) in particular, one can see, but I say that one can see very well you see 1) Who and 2) Kinks.
WICKED LESTER was primitive by the band which, with the subsequent insertion of Ace Frehley and Peter Criss, and with an immense amount of graphic art and make-up, the great manager Bill Aucoin (who died not by much) stood up and Kiss the product throughout its iconography (always with the support of no small children).
I think of those pioneering times with great tenderness when these songs came out of Wicked Lester Gene and Paul were kids who were penniless localacci the ranks in New York but with clear ideas and hard rock only a sketch in their heads I miss seeing the kind existed.
In fact, the two traditions rockandroll ammericane inspired yes, but with the watchful eye to the perfidious Albion. Then came
also Zeppelin and Sabbath and the story changed.
But the very first stirrings of Kiss were all as you hear them here. Serena
night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment