Monday, December 20, 2010

D728afc Flashgun Review

LOW - Breaker

are relatively few years, a virtual friend I started the cult of the LOW of Alan Sparhawk and his wife Mimi Parker. Sparhawk, even if by design, is based in Duluth, Minnesota. As another man fairly well known in the music world.
as short as it is not the first did not know them at all.
But I'm lost, I am.
The music of fascinating yet elusive LOW ranges now on several fronts, always tied to a "minimalist" background that made his time to define Slow-Core. There are sensational pieces just guitar and voice, but I like them more when they use electronics in a light but very original. Should be heard, their songs are really devoid of any real hit singles, and require be metabolized very personal way. As if they were to each force, and not to stand out from the crowd to create a personal playlist.
In this period I like this, in particular. The hypnotic and melancholy
BREAKER. Performed by one of the best voices around, no doubt. Here
live, but also try the official video because it is a paranoid at the edge of discomfort. But it's part of the project, no doubt.
Then, if you politely (even though many of my non-connoisseur will discover them for sure with me), go to sift through the tube in search of your favorite song by Low.
hallelujah!


Low - Breaker

0 comments:

Post a Comment