Monday, December 27, 2010

Pointy Nose On Ultrasound

Neon Trees - Animal


me buzzing in your ears for a while .... some blogger friends have already made them turn ... let's say a force to hear a couple of their songs (including this animal obviously) ended up loop into my head. Accomplices
some video shot at the home of Daryl Hall has finally cleared them to me (you know how much you love Daryl, for me one of the best pop writers of the decades 70-80 and one of the most beautiful voices I've never heard sing) even the newest NEON TREES I finally .... uh .... oh well ..... argh goes, who cares ....... liked.
Oh fuck before they reach the battalions of hard & pure.
Neon Trees from Provo (Utah) depart from the Cars and the best electropop 80s, infuse a bit of extra pace to Sigue Sigue Sputnik, slowly and then macerated in grancalderonedellamusicaamericanadiprovincia. The result is a mix
absolutely lacking in originality but a disruptive force, so much so fresh, just like catchy refrains and a deadly shot that will make your happiness in the shower but also in the car.
Music-sim-pe-ta-Spain, as I said long ago. To me there
MI wants that, too, ziobon. Ready
and party the night away.
Oh oh .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment